If you've forgotten your Firstleaf password and can't get into your account, you can reset it at any time.
1. Go to our Log In page here
2. Then, click on the 'Forgot Password?' link beneath the sign in form.
3. On the next page, fill in the email address you used to sign up for Firstleaf account (If you're having trouble remembering, it's the email address we send reminders to.)
4. You should receive an email from us shortly after you click the reset link. Follow the instructions in the email, and click the 'Reset My Password' button to redirect back to our site.
5. Then enter your new password in the ‘New Password’ field, confirm it with the same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ below, and click on the ‘Set Password’ button. The password must contain a minimum of six characters.
6. You’ll then be brought back to the ‘Log In’ page, and you should be able to log in with your new password!
If the login link is taking you back to reset password page, you may need to reset your cookies and cache. A browser tends to hold onto information, and over time it could cause problems. It's always a good idea to clear out the cache, or browser history, and clear cookies on a regular basis. For instructions on how to do this just go here.
Still not able to get into your account? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-461-7203 any time between 6 am - 5 pm PST.
How to we add a profile picture?
Article is closed for comments.