If you need to update your shipping address for future deliveries, you can do so through these simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- From the Account drop down in the upper-right corner, select Your Account
- Click on Shipping Addresses on the left-hand side of the page
- Here you can add a new address, edit an existing address, add a FedEx holding location, or delete an address from the account
- Be sure to you have your current address marked as Default by checking the 'default' box!
Note: When you add a new address, it is not automatically set as the default address on your account. Be sure to check the box to save as default.
If you need assistance in redirecting an existing order, please reach out to us at 1-800-461-7203 or firstname.lastname@example.org; as updating your address through the member portal will not update the address of a package that is already in transit.
Please keep in mind: Redirect requests can delay your delivery for up to 2-3 days, depending on location and where in the process your order is with the carrier.
If an order has already processed or shipped, changing the address on file will not update the address for the processed order. Please reach out to our team at 1-800-461-7203 for additional assistance.