Update settings, manage orders and easily rate wines—all on the app from the “Account” page!
Want to rate a Firstleaf wine? Just use the “Search and Scan” option and scan the UPC on the back label. We will load the wine’s details and let you rate the bottle with a simple tap. The more wines you rate, the more accurate our recommendations for you become. The app makes it easier than ever to learn about and rate the wines you try, whether it’s a Firstleaf exclusive or wine from your local bodega.
Explore the world of wine confidently and take the guesswork out of bottle selection using Firstleaf’s proprietary technology. We’ll also match any wine to your Recommendation Zone. Just search for a wine or scan the UPC from the app and we’ll show you product details and your personal match to the wine before you buy or order it. Because we’ve analyzed thousands of popular wines, we’re able to help our community explore the world of wine while shopping in person or dining at a restaurant.
1. The Comfort Zone is your sweet spot. Based on your ratings history, we're very confident you’ll like most wines in this zone.
2. The Explorer's Corner is a safe zone to explore our tastes. We're fairly confident you will like a lot of the wines that fall in this zone.
3. The Adventurer's Edge is the zone where selections are more risky or unknown. We're less confident you’ll like wines that fall in this zone.
We're also launching a still-experimental feature that provides personalized recommendations for non-Firstleaf wines. This means you can take the power of Firstleaf data-driven guidance with you everywhere. Just search for wines by name, varietal, or scan the label UPC to see details about the wine, and find your recommended zone for a wide range of US wines. Our machine-learning algorithm helps us understand your taste palette based on your ratings history. As with Firstleaf wines, the more you rate, the more we’re able to simplify your wine-selection process by giving you customized insights.
How Recommendations Works:
1. Search for a wine you've tried using either the search or UPC scan functionality.
2. Navigate into the wine's product description page and rate the wine with a Like or Dislike.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you’ve rated 6 wines. The 6 (or more) wines you’ve rated will determine how wines are recommended to you. The more wines you rate, the more accurate our recommendations will become.
4. Once you've rated 6 wines, search for a wine you haven’t tried. The wine's PDP (product description page) will now display one of three recommendation zones.
Questions, comments or feedback on our new app - please email email@example.com