Firstleaf has a 100% percent satisfaction guarantee. We want you to be fully satisfied with the wines you receive. Make sure to reach out to us within 30 days of delivery.
Situations where we can credit you for your shipment:
- Damaged order
- Missing bottles
- Foil/Cork rise
While in transit, the carrier may damage the box and break the wine inside. We will credit you for any bottle, or reship the order if it never arrived at your doorstep.
If you ever receive a shipment with missing bottles please reach out to us and we will credit you right away.
For any damaged or missing bottles, please provide photos of the wine(s) received as well as the label on the box.
Additionally, a wine that is exposed to the heat can unseal and the cork can expel out. This can expose the wine to oxygen and cause the wine to oxidize faster. This creates a taste like sherry or cider. If you happen to run into this scenario, photo evidence would be appreciated to pass this along to our wine team. We will credit you for any bottle!
If you’d rather not risk heat damage on future orders, that’s completely understandable! Here are a few options on how you can completely reduce the risk of heat affecting your orders:
1) The best option is to have the order shipped to a business address or hold at a location set by the carrier. This way your wine will arrive on the first delivery attempt and not have any unnecessary extra heat exposure from 2nd or 3rd attempts. You can find a FedEx location here, or a UPS location here.
2) You can also change the ship date of your next order so that your wine won’t start coming again until the summer’s over. You can do this by following these easy steps:
- Log into your account here
- Go to the Club Orders page in your account
- Click the date your next order ships on
- Select any of the options to delay or choose a date from the calendar
- Click on Save to update the ship date
While it's a rare occurrence, damage during shipping can happen. If you receive a package that incurred any damage, simply reach out to us at 1-800-461-7203. Any photos showing the damage can be sent to email@example.com. We'll make it right!