Wine can not be returned once UPS/FedEx have delivered it. If you refuse a package delivery and it is retuned to the warehouse, we will process a refund minus a $25.00 for a restocking fee.
However, if a shipment came too soon, you can always push back your next club order. That way you have some time to enjoy your wines!
To change the ship date of your next order, please follow the simple steps below:
- Log into your account here
- Go to the Club Orders page at the top of the screen
- You can see the date of when your next order will ship
- Click the date to make any changes to the your next delivery
- Select any date from the calendar, and click Save
- You will see the message "Saved! We updated your settings!"
Clicking 'Reserve' will lock in your ship date. If you view your wines and click 'Reserve this order', your wines will be reserved and your card will be charged without affecting the shipping date.